We need your help at our off site Adoption Events!
You must be 18 or older to volunteer at Adoption events.
Some of the responsibilities at of our Volunteers at our adoption events include:
- Loading and transporting Dogs from The PRC to Event Sites.
- Unload & Set-up pop up tents and dog crates and PR materials, dog water bowls and dress dogs in Adoption pet vests.
- Attracting attention to our Adoptable Pets, telling people their rescue stories, directing people to the right animal for their criteria. Answering Questions about what we do, how we do it.
- Dog Walking for potty breaks and generate attention to our cause.
- Clean-up & Breakdown of Booth.
- Loading Dogs in crates in Van and trasport Vehicles.
- Unloading back at The PRC.
Fill out our Online Volunteer Questioneer for us to be able to invite you to help out at our next event!